DineLA Restaurant Week returns for its winter edition starting today through Jan. 31. The dining event highlights the diverse culinary experiences throughout the Los Angeles area. For 12 days, diners can enjoy specially priced prix-fixe lunch and dinner menus at some of the area’s best restaurants.
Sunset Strip restaurants participating in the 2014 winter Restaurant Week include:
- BOA Steakhouse (lunch only) 9200 Sunset Boulevard
- Chi Lin (dinner only) 9201 W. Sunset Boulevard
- Gordon Ramsay at The London West Hollywood (lunch and dinner) 1020 N. San Vicente Boulevard
- Katana (dinner only) 8439 W. Sunset Boulevard
- Le Claufoutis (lunch and dinner) 8630 W. Sunset Boulevard
- Night + Market (dinner only) 9041 W. Sunset Boulevard
- RivaBella (lunch and dinner) 9201 W. Sunset Boulevard
- Rosa Mexicano (lunch and dinner) 8570 W. Sunset Boulevard
For menus, a complete list of participating restaurants and to make an online restaurant reservation, visit www.discoverlosangeles.com/dineLA.
Photo courtesy BOA Steakhouse